Hair grows on average about half an inch per month and that remains pretty consistent. However, there are a lot of different techniques and things you can do to grow your hair faster. Also, make sure the hair stays strong so it does not break.
1. Use Alcohol-Free Shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you don’t have too many chemicals in the products that you are using for your hair!
2. Try not to use heat products so often on your hair or even hot water for that matter.
3. There are some vitamins that are known to help hair grown and strength. You can take B-6, biotin, Inositol, folic acid, beta-carotene, magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc.
4. Try to live a natural and clean lifestyle. Get plenty of sleep, eat protein-rich foods, try to avoid caffeine. Eat healthy
5. Try to massage your scalp whenever you can. Circulation can help your hair grow.
6. Get a high protein Vitamin E or Vitamin D diet.
7. You can also hold your head upside down for 20-30 seconds to stimulate growth.
The only way it will grow at its best is to look after it: cut off split ends, wash it when it needs to be washed, and protect it when you are applying heat to it.