Here are a few easy guidelines on how to put clip in extensions into your hair!
1. Take a toothpick comb, or your fingers, and run a line across the back of your head below your ears for your first weft. Pull the top half of your hair into the hair clip to keep in place. *Keep in mind you have to practice, but you will be a pro in no time!
2. Take one of your 2-clip wefts, snap them open, and secure them along your hair line. Close clips in place.
3. Let down a little small section of hair, ( Using your toothpick comb or fingers) then repeat putting the top half of your hair into the hair clip to keep in place.
4. Take one of you 3-clip wefts, open the clips, and secure along your new hair line. Close clips in place.
5. Repeat this process for your next 3-clip weft.
6. After running yet another line across the back of your head (above your last 3-clip weft) and repeat the process for the Quad Weft. This is the last piece to go in the back of your head.
The remaining 2-clip wefts are for the sides of your head. You want to repeat the process with 2 of these sets for each side of your head. This is to hide your natural hair and frame your face.
Your two 1-clip wefts can be placed anywhere around your face for extra face-framing. Have fun with these, and position them wherever they look best on you!