Different people have different type of hair and different climates that suit their hair better. Some people have better hair texture in hot climates, whereas some have better texture in cold climates.
Either way, you should protect your hair in both types of temperatures. Hair Care is a constant battle.
Here we will give you a few easy steps to help protect your hair in the heat and humidity.
Firstly, if you plan to be around the beach or ocean you must take care to keep it moisturezed. The Sea cooastal areas tend to make the hair rough to du the concentration of salt. The hot cliamte can also change the color of the hair along with getting dry,
When you are in a hot and humid climate, try these few things:
1. Apply Hair Oil in your hair if you are in the ocean/beach or around salt in the water. The oil protects the hair by adding a layer of protection from the sand and salt.
2. Try to cover your hair, either with a hat or a scarf. (this stands true in cold temperatures as well) The sun can damage your hair as it does your skin. Or if you have long hair then tie it back or up to prevent it from getting unruly and affected by the tempeattues.
3. Use a conditoner or a leave in conditoner. This is important to do when you have extreme temperatures. You need to keep the hair from getting tangled and can also add volume. Try to pick a conditoner that is suitable for your hair.
4. Try to wash your hair often to keep it clean and to make sure the sand/salt/ heat does not overdry your hair. Rinse it out thoruoguhly, If you do go into salt water remember to clean it with clean water as soon as you can.
5. Do not use Hair Dryers/flat irons/ curling irons that will add more heat to your hair.
*Remember to always add a little bit of oil in your hair to help refelct the sun rays! We sell very good Indian Hair Oils that are known for all its hair care properties.