Ok, so we at Remy Hair Secrets are big believers in being organic and living a very healthy lifestyle. Like our products that are truly authentic Indian hair from the temples, everything we sell is also organic and true. Our oils are made from the sources in India and brought over here and used instead of many chemical induced hair conditioners and treatments etc.
So we would also like to share with you natural things you should be eating in order to maintain your locks, making sure your hair is growing, its stronger and more luscious.
The Top 5 foods to eat for the health of your hair are:
1. Whole grains: They provide nutrients such as Niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, B6, and B12 . These will stimulate hair follicles and increase your circulation to your hair as well. Some items can be oatmeal, brown rice.
2. Salmon: Also provides vitamin B6 and B12, but also provides Omega 3 fatty acids so it will supply oils to your to nourish them to protect them from becoming brittle. If you are not a fan of fish, try to eat avcado, walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
3. Walnuts: These nuts provide a significant amount of omega 3 fatty acids. They also provide biotin which helps prevent hair loss. Walnuts also have copper so that you can keep your hair in its natural color ! (Try to Eat Sweet Potatoes too which are a great source of antioxdant beta carotene)
4. Oysters: Rich in zinc and selenim, thius can help repair damged hair and help to strnghthen the hair. Lack of zinc leads to hair loss and to a dry scalp.
5. Lentils: Eat different beans and don’t be scared to mix it up a little. Lentils are a good source of protein, zinc, biotin and also they contain iron. All these things help your hair follicles and increases oxygen circulation to your hair.
Rmember that hair is 97% protein, so without protein you cannot replace the hair that you lose on a daily basis and you cant help the hair that is already dry and britttle.
Be organic from the inside out and live a natural life. We at Remy Hair Secrets support you to become natural and help your hair from the things you eat to the things you put on your hair.